I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

CCM

Since 1990 I come to this world till now 2010, I already stay and living at here for 20 years. This is where I belong to, my country my home, Malaysia.

Malaysia is a special country. Some people will ask me why I say so, it is not like the other big country big building everywhere. It has own unity, especially Culture. When the foreigner hears about Malaysia, they will describe about our country as a place which consist a lot of different cultures. It is a small country but with milk of human kindness.

I am very happy to be a Malaysian. I can get more knowledge compare to the person who lives in other country. I remember that one time I was watching a TV program with my mother, it is a Taiwanese program and it is talk about food. They introduce teh tarik to the audience, the host say that they never saw it before and don’t know what it is. I and my mother laugh at that time because we know it and it is popular among Malaysian. At the same time, I am proud to be a Malaysian.

Malaysia is a place which gathers different culture; by the way we can speak in more than one language. We can speak in Malay, Chinese and English. Different culture really had influence me a lot in my life. I know about the traditional game from other races and can taste the traditional food.

We should proud to be a Malaysian because we get more than the other people.

Yes, I am proud to say that.


“I love Malaysia, Yes, I am Malaysian.” =)

No comments:

Music all around us ^^


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com