I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Kelvin Bar


Malaysia is a multicultural country, which is the specialty of it and it based on three main ethnics who are Malays, Chinese, and Indian and other minorities ethnics. In my point of view, Malaysia is the country that we can feel different type of cultural styles and also different type of lifestyle. In Malaysia, cultures are the one makes Malaysia a unique tourism paradise. Cultures shapes and reflect lifestyles, beliefs, and attitude of the citizen in Malaysia. I like malaysian culture because I can gain and feel what I can’t get from other countries but at the same time, I can see other countries cultures also available in our country.

No comments:

Music all around us ^^


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com